How you can help!
The WGC Committee members are currently looking for partners to help make the 21st Western Groundfish Conference possible. To make this self-funded event happen we rely on volunteer hours, and organizations and companies who generously provide financial support. Donations will be used to fund student and fisherman attendance at the conference, support oral and poster presentations, and provide for the social events that foster collaboration and communication. If you choose to sponsor this event, we will acknowledge your organization/ company at the conference in print within the Conference Program, and on other event materials at the sponsor levels indicated below.
Please note, this sponsorship package is negotiable and we would be happy to discuss your specific requirements. For example, negotiated sponsorship opportunities could include combinations of:
- Naming rights to a conference dinner or conference break
- A sponsor booth to be located in a prominent location
- Complimentary tote bag inserts
- Naming rights to a conference session
- Complimentary registrations and/or banquet tickets
* Please also consider supporting the conference by donating items such as hats, clothing, and products that can be raffled at conference events.
The WGC is not a charitable organization and donations are not tax deductible. Also be aware that the intent of WGC is for it to be a platform to share results of scientific research and does not endorse or support the policies, rules, or actions of any government, commercial, or not-for-profit organization.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 21st Western Groundfish Conference please contact a Committee Member by visiting the Contact Us page.